Dressing Your Children for the Holiday Club
Please remember our programme includes lots of trips off site to parks and commons therefore:
Children need to be dressed in clothes that are comfortable and suitable for playing both inside and out doors.
Children need to wear footwear that is suitable for walking and physical activities.
No Wellington boots please.
A light coat/rain jacket just in case the weather changes.
Day Trips to the Beach
• Children will need to bring a change of clothes that are suitable for playing on the beach.
• If children are going to paddle they must have something to change into, either shorts with a t-shirt or a bathing costume.
• A towel will also be required by all children whether they are going into the water or not, as this will be used to sit on at lunch-time and to help remove the sand from them when we are getting dressed to come home.
• They will need to wear footwear that is suitable for walking.
• A light coat/ rain jacket just in case the weather changes.