Terms and conditions
1. All bookings require half of the total fee as a deposit and the remaining balance is then paid on your first day of attendance. To guarantee your child/children’s place you must make a deposit for that week.
2. You must fill in a registration form for each child before they attend the club. We will not under any circumstance allow your child to attend the club without doing so.
3. Your child/children’s places will not be confirmed until the deposit is received.
4. If you cancel any bookings after making a payment then we will not be able to return the deposit, which is half of the total fee for each week booked.
5. If you have made a full payment and decide to cancel your booking you must give 14 days notice before the first day of attendance. Half of the total fee will be returned.
6. You cannot use your total deposit to pay the next week’s fee (this refers to Easter and Summer holiday clubs as they are more than one week); you must pay what you owe for that week on the first day of attendance.
7. If you cancel your booking due to your child/children being sick we will transfer the deposit to the next holiday.
8.If you do not return this form before 3pm on Friday 25th May 2018 you will be charged an on the door fee of £40 on your first day of attendance and any other day without completing a booking form.